Monday, December 31, 2012

Photos from my Recent Vacation.

Hi Friends,

What better way to end the year by showing you my photos of my recent trip to Puerto Rico.
We had a really fun time and the Island was  bursting with Christmas music that just kept you happy and energized! :)
We visited lots of places and saw lots of wonderful things.
Hope you enjoy my photos and imagine yourselves being there. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 TO ALL OF YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS! MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOU HEALTH, HAPPINESS AND LOVE! MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP CONTINUE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME! LOVE ALL OF YOU!

                                        Lobby at night of the Embassy Suites in San Juan where we stayed.
                                                      View One from Our Room
                                                    View Two from Our Room
                                            Castillo San Felipe Del Morro in Old San Juan
                                Tree inside Plaza Las Americas Mall in San Juan
                                       Inside View of the Plaza Las Americas Mall
                                               Orchids on Display inside the Mall
                                                      Nativity inside the Mall
                                       Restaurant that we went to in Guavate, P.R.
                                      Huge Bear in the Mall next to Santa's Area
                                                         Banana Plant by river
                                     Aquarius Resort where we stayed for 5 nights
                                      Mermaid and Fish Sculpture outside Aquarius Resort
                                     Another Restaurant we went to in the town of Yauco
 The Famous Plate they are known for " Chuletas Can-Can" (A Can-Can Pork Chop) Yummmm
                    At the Restaurant "Guardarraya" you will see this AMAZING TREE "Ficus Elastica"or Rubber Tree
                                      Look at the size of this tree and all the roots!
                                    Information about the Hypersaline Lagoon (really interesting)
                                                      The Hypersaline Lagoon (Salt Pads)
                                                       Lighthouse in Cabo Rojo, P.R.
                                                Pozo de Jacinto in Isabella, P.R.
Water coming up from the Pozo de Jacinto. Google "Pozo De Jacinto in Isabella ,P.R. and you can read all about this Natural wonder!

 


35 comments:

Franz said...

Beautiful photos!!
Congrats Norma,have a happy new year!
Hugs!

BumbleVee said...

thanks for a mini holiday .... lots of lovely shots...

Vee

PeggyR said...

Glad you had a good time! Happy New Year!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Franz,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
So happy you liked my photos!
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Vee,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
Always happy to share my vacations with you and the rest of my friends. :)
Did you see the Hugs Bear photo? I posted that one for you! :)
Wouldn't that one be a good addition to your collection? :)
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Peggy,
Happy New Year to you and Norm.
Hope he is doing well.
Trips are always fun!

Hugs

BumbleVee said...

thanks Norma.... yeh.... a giant bear ...just what I need. Then, I would be renovating yet again...making this place big enough to house him! forget it! I just want my kitchen finished.... and then I am not lifting a finger or spending one more penny or getting one more grey hair for renovations ..ever again.....

Jennifer Rose Phillip said...

love all the photos :D could spend hours sitting by the water and just listening to the surf crash against the rocks :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Vee,
Oh, I thought you would LOVE HIM!
:(
But if it means renovating again , forget it! LOL
Hope they finish your kitchen soon.
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

HI Jennifer,
So happy you enjoyed seeing the photos. :)
I love to sit by the ocean and just relax to the sound of the waves. It is so peaceful.
Hugs

suzyred said...

Happy new year I love the Christmas tree very pretty

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Suzy,
Happy New Year to You too!
Hugs

The Itsy Bitsy Spill said...

Hi Norma, I apologize for the late reply. I been caught up being busy and taking a mini vacation to Vieques which you will have to go next cause it's just beautiful. I love in ocean park san juan pr and it's nice but Vieques is something else. My father was from there. And I went to visit old relatives, some I never met and never went to my father's grave where he was buried. I was nine. It was an emotional time for me dear so I apologize if I did not answer you right away. Now I see you took a vacation lovely and had a great time wonderful. Puerto Rico is beautiful! I'm originally from NYC and my husband and I just moved here just a year ago from CT another place a truly love. Now as to my workshops I have 4 already online in my Etsy shop. When you are ready to take one I will guide you through with password once you decide to purchase. Read the info for the classes and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help. It was lovely meeting Norma. Norma is my mother's name by the way!

Duendes said...

Hola amiga,
cuantas fotos nuevas en esta entrada, me tienen enamorada,maravillosas !!
Que el ano nuevo te traiga muchas bendiciones...besitos.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Magaly,
Thanks for your lovely comment and I will take your advice and plan on going to Vieques next time, I visit Puerto Rico.

Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hola querida Duendes,
Feliz Ano Nuevo para ti tambien!
Que bueno que te gustaron mis fotos.
Muchas bendiciones para ti tambien en este ano nuevo!

Besitos y abrazos,

Redanne said...

Wow Norma, what a beautiful place you visited and so many gorgeous photos, it was like being on holiday myself (need one, it has done nothing but rain for months here in the UK). Thank you for sharing them and a very Happy New Year to you too! Hope 2013 is a good one for you. Hugs, Anne x

carmen said...

que buenas vacaciones, me alegro mucho...feliz año nuevo!

Ascension said...

Hola Norma
Me ha encantado pasear contigo por esos fantasticos paisajes.
Gracias por compartir.
besitos ascension

Margarita Korioth said...

I wish you a creative new year Norma!Feliz Año Nuevo :)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Anne,
So happy you enjoyed the photos.
Keep well and happy.
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hola Carmen,
Si muy buenas. :)
Besitos

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hola Ascension,

Que bueno que disfrutaste el viaje conmigo atraves de las fotos. :)

Besitos y que sigas bien.

Sylvia said...

Feliz Año Norma! Que estupendas vaciones, es precioso Puerto Rico dan ganas de irse ahora mismo, sobre todo por el clima ¡qué suerte en Madrid ahora hece mucho frío
Un abrazo fuerte

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Margarita,

Thank you. I wish you a very creative year too.

Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hola Sylvia,

Que bueno que te gustaron las fotos . Si Puerto Rico es muy bonito al igual que Espana! :)

Besitos

Paolo Cabras said...

Ho Norma, bella serie.
Mi piacciono in particolare quella in notturna e il mare in burrasca e le scegliere. Ma anche quelle con gli addobbi sono molto simpatiche e colorate.
Belle. Auguro anche a te un felice e gioioso Anno 2012.
Hugo
Bye
Paolo

auzilio said...

Que fotos mas bonitas,yo tambien te deseo un año maravilloso,siempre gracias por tus comentarios,besos Auxi.

Suzane Weck said...

Ola querida amiga,que belas fotos e que belas férias....Desejo-te muita felicidade neste ano de 2013.Meu grande abraço.SU,

Shashi Nayagam said...

Beautiful photos thanks for sharing

NEEDLEWINGS said...

next time pack me in your suitcase! I would have loved to have tagged along!

Sandra M. said...

Hi Norma...Happy new Year !

Patrizia said...

Happy New Year Norma!
Kisses from Italy!
Patrizia

Duendes said...

Hola guapa,
en mi pagina de premios tienes uno que te espera...
http://terradeduendes.blogspot.it/p/premios-recebidos_30.html
miles besitos.

Pam said...

What wonderful photos. Your trip sounds wonderful. So glad you had a good time.

Sorry I haven't visited in awhile. I've had a "bad bug" for the past few weeks. Better now.