Thursday, May 16, 2013

ART QUILTS

Hi Friends,

I  know that from time to time ...I make a "Disappearing Act" from my blog but sooner or later
I do return! :)
 I have to.........Because ALL of you my dear friends are in Blog land and I really miss you!

I am always creating something so here are THREE Art Quilts that I recently made.  The three quilts went to my dear friend, Pam C. who lives in Maine. We are exchanging Art Quilts from March 2013 through February 2014.  Each month we make a quilt in a different color.
Here are my March , April and May Art Quilts:

                                                             March White Art Quilt
                                                             April Tan Art Quilt
                                                        May Pink Art Quilt (Fairy In The Rose Garden)

Hope you like these and please come back to see the next ones!
Hugs and keep happy



13 comments:

Sandra M. said...

Lovely job, Norma!
A kiss from Italy

Intense Guy said...

Welcome back! :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Such delightfully pretty quilts

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Thanks, Sandra!
A big kiss to you too!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi IG,
Thanks!
Hope you are doing well.
Must stop by your blog soon.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Shashi,
So happy you like them. :)
Hugs

Franz said...

Splendidi lavori Norma,sei bravissima!!
Complimenti,un abbraccio e buon weekend!!

Myra said...

All 3 are wonderful Norma. Such a great idea!

PeggyR said...

These are lovely!

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Franz,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. So happy you enjoyed seeing them.
Lots of hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Myra,

Thank you so much. So happy you stopped by!
Hugs

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Peggy,

Thank you my dear!
Hugs

Sans! said...

I really love quilts and think quilting is a wonderful way to express your art. Yours are just wonderful!